Bell Let's Talk Day
Tomorrow on Bell Let’s Talk Day, January 31st, The Virtual Learning Centre will be joining the conversation around mental health.
Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions on January 31, at no extra cost to participants:
- Text and talk: Every text message, mobile and long distance call made by Bell Canada, Bell Aliant and, new this year, Bell MTS customers in Manitoba.
- Twitter: Every tweet using #BellLetsTalk and Bell Let’s Talk Day video view.
- Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame.
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view.
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk geofilter and video view.
Help end the stigma around mental illness. It’s easier than you think!
5 simple ways to end stigma around mental health illness:
- Language matters
- Educate yourself
- Be kind
- Listen and ask
- Talk about it
Click here for more information.
How you can help: snap a photo featuring a positive mental health message and post to Twitter or Instagram using #BellLetsTalk on January 31st – for each one, Bell will donate 5 cents to mental health initiatives in Canada.