Semester 1 courses are full. Registration is now closed.
Semester 2 Registration will open mid to late October.
- Click below to start. Search for the courses you would like to apply for.
- Click the "Add To Semester" button beside the course you wish to request.
Note: You are only registering for one semester. You may add 4 courses to the semester and select up to 4 alternates. Alternate course choices are used if a course is full or cancelled. They are not carried forward to the next semester.
- You must "Confirm" every course that has a prerequisite. A transcript or other documentation confirming the prerequisite is required.
- If a course is full, you can click the "Add to Waitlist" button beside the course to be added to the course waitlist. You will not be placed in the course unless space becomes available. You may add to up to 2 waitlisted courses.
- Once you have completed your course selections, click the "Continue" button.
- All applicants will receive email confirmation when the application has been submitted, please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive this email.
- You will be required to upload supporting documentation after you completed this registration. The uploaded documents must be in JPEG or PDF format. This document explains how to save a file as a PDF.
We recommend that you review the General Course Selection Recommendations for all Students before planning and registering for your courses.
View Available Course Offerings.