- I have reviewed the website, including the FAQ and the Student Services – Planning Tools section.
- I have reviewed the Course Offerings and made a list of 1 – 8 courses to register in for the upcoming semester, including 1 or more alternate courses.
- I have completed the online application and ensured all the personal and contact information is correct.
- I have checked my email, including my junk mail, and received the confirmation email for the registration and reviewed the courses I have registered for (if it says alternate you will not be placed in the course unless necessary).
***If you need to make any changes, this confirmation email will explain how to do so.
- I have submitted all requested documentation. Depending on the applicant’s status, the supporting documents may include:
- School authorization forms
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A copy of the Ontario Health Card
- An up-to-date transcript
- A synopsis of the curriculum covered while receiving instruction at home
- A copy of the ‘Letter of Intent to Homeschool’ submitted to your board for the school year you plan on attending the VLC
- A copy of the ‘Letter of Intent to Homeschool’ confirmation letter from your local board within the first month of the semester.
- I have called in to make payment for the deposit for the courses (if requested). Acceptable methods of payment are: VISA, Mastercard, certified cheque or money order. Details will be emailed to you.