Semester Start Up
1) Our semesters begin the week after labour day in September and typically the first week of February. Students and parents should review our website regularly before the start of each semester for important information that will be posted.
2) When the first course starts, the student will be emailed. Announcements about course start-ups will be updated on our website during the first week of each semester.
3) Once students have logged into their first course, they must review the Student Guide, this is the orientation for our program. Parents should review this with them as well so they can see how our program works.
4) Students will be given a school Gmail account. All communication from students should come from this email account. Details on how to access this email account are in the Student Guide.
Parents should always use their personal email when contacting teachers and the office.
5) If students have any technical issues, they should contact our technical team by accessing the “Help” desk when logged into their courses. If needed, students can call into the school if they are unable to access their courses to get the necessary help.
6) If a student who is under 18 wishes to withdraw from a course, a parent/guardian must email the registrar at: [email protected] with the request. Please note the full disclosure date each semester found on the website calendar. If a student elects to withdraw at any point after the semester has begun, course deposits will be forfeited if paid in that school year.