Can I take courses elsewhere while attending VLC?

If a home schooled student is taking courses with the Virtual Learning Centre and would like to enrol in courses from other programs that are privately or publicly funded, including the Independent Learning Centre (ILC), our office needs to be notified ahead of time.  Failure to do so may result in withdrawal from our program.

If you are already enrolled in a publicly or privately funded school then please see the FAQ: Who can take courses with the VLC?

Virtual Learning Centre

230 Angeline St. South
Lindsay, ON. K9V 0J8
Telephone: 705-328-2925
Fax: 705-878-8891

© Virtual Learning Centre 2020